– The variable displacement axial piston pump type A4VSO in swashplate design is designed for open circuit hydrostatic drives.
–The flow is proportional to the input drive speed and displacement. By adjusting the swashplate it is possible to infinitely vary the flow.
– Slot-controlled swashplate design
– Infinitely variable displacement
– Good suction characteristics
– Permissible nominal operating pressure 350 bar
– Low noise level
– Long service life
– Drive shaft capable of absorbing axial and radial loads
– Good power/weight ratio
– Modular design
– Short control times
– Through drive and pump combinations possible
– Swash plate angle indicator
– Optional mounting position
– Operation on HF fluids under reduced operational parameters possible